Accredited Counter Fraud Technician (ACFTech)
5 Day Programme
- Overview of the civil and criminal justice systems
- Understanding relevant legislation and case law
- The Criminal Procedure and Investigations Act and disclosure
- Case management
- The Police and Criminal Evidence Act
- Investigative and interviewing techniques and report writing
- Stakeholder and collaborative working
- The Court system in England and Wales
About the course
Our ACFTech programme is accredited by Northumbria University and designed with the aim of providing core skills and techniques for those embarking on a career in the counter fraud arena. Suitable for those in roles such as analysts and investigators conducting non- complex investigations or supporting in more serious cases, it would enable progress into the Accredited Counter Fraud Specialist course (ACFS).
The five day course has pre-course reading requirements, in-course knowledge testing and a 2 hour post-course evaluation test.
The course will be led by trainer discussions for group exercises, utilising case studies and worked examples.
The course is offered both online and at our offices in Northfleet, over 5 consecutive days. Click below to book your place.
£1,100 + Vat
- Five day programme
- 09:00 - 16:30
- Live online delivery
- Accredited by Northumbria University
Who is it for?
The training programme is designed for those embarking on a career in the counter fraud arena such as analysts and investigators conducting non-complex investigations or supporting more serious cases.